Species with data from:
Chisholm, M.H.; Cowley, A.H.; Lattman, M., A UV photoelectron spectroscopic investigation of the bonding in some tri-, tetra-, and penta- coordinated dialkylamino compounds of chromium, molybdenum, niobium, and tantalum, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1980, 102, 46.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Molybdenum tetrakis(dimethylamide) (C8H24MoN4)
- Tantalum, pentakis(dimethylamino)- (C10H30N5Ta)
- Niobium, pentakis(dimethylamino)- (C10H30N5Nb)
- Chromium, tris(diisopropylamino)- (C18H42CrN3)
- Chromium, tetrakis(diethylamino)- (C16H40CrN4)