Species with data from:
Bock, H.; Kaim, W.; Noth, H.; Semkow, A., A radical ions. 36. Structural changes accompanying the one-electron oxidation of hydrazine and its silyl derivatives, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1980, 102, 4421.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Tetramethylhydrazine (C4H12N2)
- 1H,5H-Pyrazolo[1,2-a]pyrazole,tetrahydro- (C6H12N2)
- 1,2,4,5-Tetrazine, hexahydro-1,2,4,5-tetramethyl- (C6H16N4)
- 1,5-Diaza-2,4,6,8-tetrasilabicyclo[3.3.0]octane,2,2,4,4,6,6,8,8-octamethyl- (C10H28N2Si4)
- Hydrazine, 4TMS derivative (C12H36N2Si4)
- 1,2,4,5-Tetraaza-3,6-disilacyclohexane,1,2,3,3,4,5,6,6-octamethyl- (C8H24N4Si2)