NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Blazso, M.; Ujszaszi, K.; Jakab, E., Isomeric structure of styrene-acrylonitrile and styrene-methylacrylate copolymer pyrolysis products, Chromatographia, 1980, 13, 3, 151-156, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02259304 .
18 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethylbenzene (C8H10)
- Styrene (C8H8)
- Benzene, propyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, (1-methylethyl)- (C9H12)
- Butanoic acid, methyl ester (C5H10O2)
- Methyl propionate (C4H8O2)
- Propanenitrile (C3H5N)
- Methyl isobutyrate (C5H10O2)
- Butanenitrile (C4H7N)
- 2-Propenenitrile (C3H3N)
- 2-Propenoic acid, methyl ester (C4H6O2)
- Isobutyronitrile (C4H7N)
- 1-Butene, 2,4-diphenyl (C16H16)
- 2,4,6-triphenyl-1-hexene (C24H24)
- Pentanedinitrile, 2-methylene- (C6H6N2)
- 2,4,6-tris-(Methoxycarbonyl)-1-hexene (C12H18O6)
- Pentanedioic acid, 2-methylene-, dimethyl ester (C8H12O4)
- 2,4,6-tris-Cyano-1-hexene (C9H9N3)