Species with data from:
Andon, R.J.L.; Connett, J.E., Calibrants for thermal analysis. measurement of their enthalpies of fusion by adiabatic calorimetry., Thermochim. Acta, 1980, 42, 241.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Naphthalene (C10H8)
- Benzoic acid (C7H6O2)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-nitro- (C7H7NO2)
- Ethanedione, diphenyl- (C14H10O2)
- Acetamide, N-phenyl- (C8H9NO)
- Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»-phenyl- (C14H12O2)