- Formula: C6H4FeO4
- Molecular weight: 195.939
- CAS Registry Number: 32799-25-0
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|8.38||PE||Van Dam and Oskam, 1979||Vertical value; LLK|
|8.4||PE||Baerends, Oudshoorn, et al., 1975||Vertical value; LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Van Dam and Oskam, 1979
Van Dam, H.; Oskam, A., A remeasurement of the UV photoelectron spectrum of Fe(CO)4 ethylene, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 1979, 17, 357. [all data]
Baerends, Oudshoorn, et al., 1975
Baerends, E.J.; Oudshoorn, Ch.; Oskam, A., Photoelectron spectra and X«alpha» calculations of iron pentacarbonyl and ethyleneiron tetracarbonyl, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 1975, 6, 259. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.