NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our computing facility, this site will not be available from 4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST, 21:00 UTC) to 4:30 pm EST (1:30 pm PST, 21:30 UTC) on Friday Febrary 28 (today). We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Millefiori, S.; Millefiori, A.; Pignataro, S.; Distefano, G.; Colonna, F.P., Gas phase UPS investigation of trans-azobenzenes, Z. Naturforsch. A:, 1979, 34, 1496.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Azobenzene, (E)- (C12H10N2)
- Benzoic acid, 4-(phenylazo)-(E)- (C13H10N2O2)
- (E)-4-Phenylazophenol (C12H10N2O)
- Diazene, (4-chlorophenyl)phenyl-, (E)- (C12H9ClN2)
- Diazene, (4-methoxyphenyl)phenyl-, (E)- (C13H12N2O)
- Diazene,(nitrophenyl)phenyl-(E)- (C12H9N3O2)
- Diazene, (4-methylphenyl)phenyl-, (E)- (C13H12N2)
- Benzenamine,4-(phenylazo)-(E)- (C12H11N3)