Species with data from:
McAlduff, E.J.; Bunbury, D.L., Photoelectron spectra of some aromatic mono-and di-ketones, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 1979, 17, 81.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzophenone (C13H10O)
- Ethanedione, diphenyl- (C14H10O2)
- Dibenzoylmethane (C15H12O2)
- 1,4-Butanedione, 1,4-diphenyl- (C16H14O2)
- Methanone, (4-hydroxyphenyl)phenyl- (C13H10O2)
- 1,3-Propanedione,2,2-dimethyl-1,3-diphenyl- (C17H16O2)
- Ethanedione,(4-hydroxyphenyl)phenyl- (C14H10O3)
- 1,3-Propanedione,1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-2,2-dimethyl-3-phenyl- (C18H18O3)