Species with data from:
Ku, A.Y.; Paquette, L.A.; Rozeboom, M.D.; Houk, K.N., Polar effects on di-«pi»-methane rearrangements. Regiospecificity in the triplet- sensitized photoisomerizations of 2-cyanobenzonorbornadienes carrying methoxy aryl substituents, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1979, 101, 5981.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene, 1,4-dihydro- (C11H10)
- 1,4-Dihydro-1,4-methanonaphthalene-2-carbonitrile (C12H9N)
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene,1,4-dihydro-5-methoxy- (C12H12O)
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene,1,4-dihydro-6-methoxy- (C12H12O)
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene-2-carbonitrile,1,4-dihydro-6-methoxy- (C13H11NO)
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene-2-carbonitrile,1,4-dihydro-8-methoxy- (C13H11NO)
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene-2-carbonitrile,1,4-dihydro-5-methoxy- (C13H11NO)