NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Holmes, J.L.; Terlouw, J.K., Structures of [C4H4O]+ ions produced from 2- and 4-pyrone, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1979, 101, 4973.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Furan (C4H4O)
- 3-Butyn-2-one (C4H4O)
- 2H-Pyran-2-one (C5H4O2)
- 1-Buten-3-yn-2-ol (C4H4O)
- 2-Butynal (C4H4O)
- 4H-Pyran-4-one (C5H4O2)
- 1,3-Butadienal (C4H4O)
- Ethyne, 1-ethenyloxy- (C4H4O)
- 2-Cyclobutene-1-one (C4H4O)
- 2-Cyclopropen-1-one, 2-methyl- (C4H4O)
- 1,2-Butadienal (C4H4O)
- Cyclopropene-carboxaldehyde (C4H4O)