Species with data from:
Guimon, C.; Pfister-Guillouzo, G.; Mathey, F., Electronic structure of phosphacymantrene by photoelectron spectroscopy (He I, He II) and E.H.T. calculations, Nouv. J. Chim., 1979, 3, 725.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Manganese, tricarbonyl[(1,2,3,4,5-«eta»)-1-methyl-2,4-cyclopentadien-1-yl]- (C9H7MnO3)
- 3,4-Dimethylphosphole manganese tricarbonyl (C9H8MnO3P)
- 2-Acetyl-3,4-dimethylphosphole manganese tricarbonyl (C11H10MnO4P)
- 3,4-Dimethyl-2-ethylphosphole manganese tricarbonyl (C11H12MnO3P)
- Manganese, tricarbonyl-«eta»5-phospholyl- (C7H4MnO3P)