Species with data from:
Ellis, T.S.; Still, R.H., Thermal degradation of polymers. XXIII. Vacuum pyrolysis of poly(p-N,N-dimethylaminostyrene); the products volatile at pyrolysis temperature, liquid or gaseous at room temperature, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 1979, 23, 10, 2871-2880, https://doi.org/10.1002/app.1979.070231004 .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Styrene (C8H8)
- Aniline (C6H7N)
- α-Methylstyrene (C9H10)
- Triethylamine (C6H15N)
- p-Aminotoluene (C7H9N)
- Benzenamine, N-ethyl- (C8H11N)
- N,N-Diethylaniline (C10H15N)
- Benzene, 1-ethenyl-4-ethyl- (C10H12)
- Benzenamine, 4-ethyl- (C8H11N)
- Benzenamine, N,N-diethyl-4-methyl- (C11H17N)
- p-N,N-Diethylaminostyrene (C12H17N)
- N,N-diethyl-p-ethylaniline (C12H19N)
- N-Ethyl-p-toluidine (C9H13N)
- N-ethyl-p-Ethylaniline (C10H15N)