- Formula: C2H6Si
- Molecular weight: 58.1545
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JZZIHCLFHIXETF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6376-86-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
C2H5Si- + =
By formula: C2H5Si- + H+ = C2H6Si
|rH°||1593. ± 21.||kJ/mol||G+TS||Damrauer, DePuy, et al., 1986||gas phase; May have rearranged to 2-sila-allyl anion: G3MP2B3 calculations indicate an acidity of 361 kcal/mol|
|rG°||1565. ± 21.||kJ/mol||IMRB||Damrauer, DePuy, et al., 1986||gas phase; May have rearranged to 2-sila-allyl anion: G3MP2B3 calculations indicate an acidity of 361 kcal/mol|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Damrauer, DePuy, et al., 1986
Damrauer, R.; DePuy, C.H.; Davidson, I.M.T.; Hughes, K.J., Gas phase ion chemistry of dimethylsilylene, Organometallics, 1986, 5, 2054. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.