Species with data from:
Davidson, W.R.; Sunner J.; Kebarle, P., Hydrogen Bonding of Water to Onium Ions. Hydration of Substituted Pyridinium Ions and Related Systems, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1979, 101, 7, 1675, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00501a005 .
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Water (H2O)
- CH2OH+ (CH3O+)
- 4-Pyridinamine, N,N-dimethyl-, protonated (C7H11N2+)
- 3-Pyridinecarbonitrile, protonated (C6H5N2+)
- 4-Pyridinecarbonitrile, protonated (C6H5N2+)
- Pyridine, 4-methoxy-, protonated (C6H8NO+)
- 4-Nitropyridine, protonated (C5H5N2O2+)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl-, protonated (C6H8N+)
- 4-Chloropyridine, protonated (C5H5ClN+)
- Benzoic acid, protonated (C7H7O2+)
- Acetic acid, protonated (C2H5O+)
- Pyridine, protonated (C5H6N+)