Species with data from:
Brown, W.V.; Moore, B.P., Volatile secretory products of an Australian formicine ant of the genus Calomyrmex (hymenoptera: formicidae), Insect Biochem., 1979, 9, 5, 451-460, https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-1790(79)90063-5 .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Tridecane, 3-methyl- (C14H30)
- Pentadecane, 3-methyl- (C16H34)
- 8-Heptadecene (C17H34)
- Tridecane, 5-methyl- (C14H30)
- Pentadecane, 5-methyl- (C16H34)
- 6,9-Heptadecadiene (C17H32)