Species with data from:
Zimmerman, A.H.; Jackson, R.L.; Janousek, B.K.; Brauman, J.J., Electron photodetachment from cyclic enolate anions in the gas phase: Electron affinities of cyclic enolate radicals, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1978, 100, 4674.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclohexanone (C6H10O)
- Cycloheptanone (C7H12O)
- cyclohexanone enolate anion (C6H9O-)
- cycloheptanone enolate anion (C7H11O-)
- cyclopentanone enolate anion (C5H7O-)
- Hydrogen cation (H+)
- cyclobutanone enolate anion (C4H5O-)
- cyclododecanone enolate anion (C12H21O-)
- cyclodecanone enolate anion (C10H17O-)
- cyclononanone enolate anion (C9H15O-)
- 2-norbornanone enolate anion (C7H9O-)
- cycloctanone enolate anion (C8H13O-)
- 2,5-diMe-cyclopentanone enolate (C7H11O)