Species with data from:
McAlduff, E.J.; Caramella, P.; Houk, K.N., Photoelectron spectra of 3-substituted cyclopentenes. Correlations between ionization potentials and cycloaddition regioselectivity, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1978, 100, 105.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclopentene, 3-methyl- (C6H10)
- Cyclopentene, 3-ethyl- (C7H12)
- 3-Isopropylcyclopentene (C8H14)
- 1-Propene, 3-methoxy- (C4H8O)
- 1-Cyclopenten-3-ol (C5H8O)
- Benzene,2-cyclopenten-1-yl- (C11H12)
- Cyclopentene,3-methoxy- (C6H10O)
- Acetic acid, cyclopent-2-en-1-yl ester (C7H10O2)
- 2-Cyclopenten-1-amine,N,N-dimethyl- (C7H13N)
- Cyclohexane,2-cyclopenten-1-yl- (C11H18)