Species with data from:
Guthrie, J.P., Hydration of thioesters. Evaluation of the free-energy changes for the addition of water to some thioesters, rate-equilibrium correlations over very wide ranges in equilibrium constants, and a new mechanistic criterion, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1978, 100, 5892-5904.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- S-Ethyl ethanethioate (C4H8OS)
- Ethanethioic acid, trifluoro-, S-ethyl ester (C4H5F3OS)
- Diethoxy ethylthiomethane (C7H16O2S)
- Ethyl thioformate (C3H6OS)
- 1,1-Diethoxy-2,2,2-trifluoro-1-(ethylthio)ethane (C8H15F3O2S)
- 1,1-Diethoxy-1-(ethylthio)ethane (C8H18O2S)