Species with data from:
Tajima, S.; Azami, T.; Tsuchiya, T., An investigation of the decomposition of the common intermediate ions produced by electron impact, Org. Mass Spectrom., 1977, 12, 24.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzoic acid, methyl ester (C8H8O2)
- Benzoic acid, ethyl ester (C9H10O2)
- Benzoic acid (C7H6O2)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl-, benzoate (C12H16O2)
- Butyl benzoate (C11H14O2)
- n-Propyl benzoate (C10H12O2)
- Benzoic acid, 2-methylpropyl ester (C11H14O2)
- Benzoic acid, 1-methylethyl ester (C10H12O2)
- Benzoic acid, 3-methylbutyl ester (C12H16O2)