Species with data from:
Murphy, M.K.; Beauchamp, J.L., Fluorine and Alkyl Substituent Effects on Gas-Phase Lewis Acidities of Boranes by ICR Spectroscopy, Inorg. Chem., 1977, 16, 2437.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Borane, triethyl- (C6H15B)
- Borane, trimethyl- (C3H9B)
- Fluorine anion (F-)
- Borane, tris(1-methylethyl)- (C9H21B)
- Me2BF..F anion (C2H6BF2-)
- iPr3B..F anion (C9H21BF-)
- Borane, fluorodimethyl- (C2H6BF)
- Et2BF..F anion (C4H10BF2-)
- iPr2BF..F anion (C6H14BF2-)
- Me3B..F anion (C3H9BF-)
- (iPr)2BF (C6H14BF2)
- (C2H5)2BF (C4H10BF)