Species with data from:
Houk, K.N.; Bimanand, A.; Mukherjee, D.; Sims, J.; Chang, Y.-M.; Kaufman, D.C.; Domelsmith, L.N., Nitrone ionization potentials and cycloaddition regioselectivities, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 1977, 7, 293.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methanamine, N-(phenylmethylene)-, N-oxide (C8H9NO)
- Methanamine,N-[(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)methylene]-N-oxide (C11H15NO)
- 2-Propanamine, 2-methyl-N-methylene-, N-oxide (C5H11NO)
- Methanaminium, N-2,4,6-cycloheptatrien-1-ylidene-N-hydroxy-hydroxide (C8H9NO)
- Methanaminium,N-(cyclopropylmethylene)-N-hydroxy-hydroxide,inner salt (C5H9NO)
- Isoquinolinium,3,4-dihydro-2-hydroxy-hydroxide,inner salt (C9H9NO)