NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Cummings, J.B.; French, M.A.; Kebarle, P., Effect of charge delocalization on hydrogen bonding to negative ions and solvation of negative ions. Substituted phenols and phenoxide ions, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1977, 99, 6999.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenol (C6H6O)
- p-Cresol (C7H8O)
- Phenol, 4-chloro- (C6H5ClO)
- Phenol, 4-fluoro- (C6H5FO)
- Benzonitrile, 4-hydroxy- (C7H5NO)
- Chlorine anion (Cl-)
- pCl-phenol..Cl anion (C6H5Cl2O-)
- pF-phenol..Cl anion (C6H5ClFO-)
- pMe-phenol..Cl anion (C7H8ClO-)