Species with data from:
Cowley, A.H.; Goodman, D.W.; Kuebler, N.A.; Sanchez, M.; Verkade, J.G., Molecular photoelectron spectroscopic investigation of some caged phosphorus compounds and related acyclic species, Inorg. Chem., 1977, 16, 854.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Triethylphosphine (C6H15P)
- Trimethyl phosphite (C3H9O3P)
- Hexametapil (C6H18N3P)
- 2,6,7-Trioxabicyclo[2.2.2]octane, 1,4-dimethyl- (C7H12O3)
- 4-Methyl-2,6,7-trioxa-1-phosphabicyclo[2.2.2]octane (C5H9O3P)
- 4,N,N',N''-Tetramethyl-2,6,7-triaza-1-phosphabicyclo[2.2.2]octane (C8H18N3P)
- Tris(dimethylamino)-difluorophosphorane (C6H18F2N3P)
- 2,3,5,6,7,8-Hexaaza-1,4-diphosphabicyclo[2.2.2]octane, 2,3,5,6,7,8-hexamethyl- (C6H18N6P2)
- 4-Methyl-3,5,8-trioxa-1-phosphabicyclo[2.2.2]octane (C5H9O3P)
- 2,6,7-Trioxa-1,4-diphosphabicyclo[2.2.2]octane (C3H6O3P2)