Species with data from:
Baldwin, M.A.; Loudon, A.G.; Webb, K.S.; Cardnell, P.C., Charge location and fragmentation under electron impact. V-The ionization potentials of (methylated) phosphoramides, guanidines, formamides, acetamides, ureas and thioureas, Org. Mass Spectrom., 1977, 12, 279.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Formamide, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H7NO)
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- Ammonia (H3N)
- Methylamine (CH5N)
- Dimethylamine (C2H7N)
- Acetamide (C2H5NO)
- N,N-Dimethylacetamide (C4H9NO)
- Formamide (CH3NO)
- Acetamide, N-methyl- (C3H7NO)
- Formamide, N-methyl- (C2H5NO)
- N,N,N',N'-Tetramethylphosphorotriamide (C4H14N3OP)
- Phosphoric triamide (H6N3OP)
- Phosphoric triamide, pentamethyl- (C5H16N3OP)
- Phosphoric triamide, N,N,N',N"-tetramethyl- (C4H14N3OP)
- Phosphoric triamide, N,N',N"-trimethyl- (C3H12N3OP)
- Phosphoric triamide, N,N-dimethyl- (C2H10N3OP)