Species with data from:
Verkin, B.I.; Sukodub, L.F.; Yanson, I.K., Ionization potentials of nitrogenous bases of of nucleic acids, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1976, 228, 1452.
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Uracil (C4H4N2O2)
- Thymine (C5H6N2O2)
- Adenine (C5H5N5)
- 2,4(1H,3H)-Pyrimidinedione, 1,3-dimethyl- (C6H8N2O2)
- Cytosine (C4H5N3O)
- Guanine (C5H5N5O)
- 2,4(1H,3H)-Pyrimidinedione, 1,3,5-trimethyl- (C7H10N2O2)
- Uracil, 1-methyl- (C5H6N2O2)
- 4-Amino-2-hydroxy-1-methylpyrimidine (C5H7N3O)
- Adenine, 9-methyl- (C6H7N5)
- 2(1H)Pyrimidinone,4-amino-1,N-dimethyl- (C6H9N3O)
- 2(1H)Pyrimidinone,4-(dimethylamino)-1-methyl- (C7H11N3O)
- 2,4(1H,3H)-Pyrimidinedione, dihydro- (C4H6N2O2)
- 2,4(1H,3H)-Pyrimidinedione,3,5-dimethyl- (C6H8N2O2)