Species with data from:
Utsunomiya, C.; Kobayashi, T.; Nagakura, S., Photoelectron spectra of electron donor-acceptor complexes between bromine and alkylamines, Chem. Phys. Lett., 1976, 39, 245.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Triethylamine (C6H15N)
- Bromine (Br2)
- Ethanamine, N-ethyl-N-methyl- (C5H13N)
- Ethanamine, N-ethyl-N-methyl-, compound with bromine(1:1) (C5H13Br2N)
- 1-Propanamine, N,N-dipropyl-, compound with bromine(1:1) (C9H21Br2N)
- 1-Butanamine, N,N-dibutyl-, compound with bromine(1:1) (C12H27Br2N)
- Ethanamine, N,N-diethyl-, compound with bromine(1:1) (C6H15Br2N)