Species with data from:
Sullivan, S.A.; Beauchamp, J.L., Competition between proton transfer and elimination in the reactions of strong bases with fluoroethanes in the gas phase. Influence of base strength on reactivity, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1976, 98, 1160.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Ethene, 1,1-difluoro- (C2H2F2)
- Ethane, pentafluoro- (C2HF5)
- Ethene, fluoro- (C2H3F)
- Ethene, trifluoro- (C2HF3)
- Pentafluoro ethyl radical (C2F5)
- Fluorine anion (F-)
- Hydrogen cation (H+)
- CH2=CH2..F anion (C2H4F-)
- CF2=CH2..F anion (C2H2F3-)
- CHF=CH2..F anion (C2H3F2-)
- C2F5 anion (C2F5-)