Species with data from:
Nugent, W.A.; Wu, M.M.-H.; Fehlner, T.P.; Kochi, J.K., Enhanced reactivity of exo-norbornyl derivatives. Evidence for «sigma»-participation in the absence of steric effects, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun., 1976, 456.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Mercury, dimethyl- (C2H6Hg)
- Mercury, (1,1-dimethylethyl)methyl- (C5H12Hg)
- Mercury, methyl(2-methylpropyl)- (C5H12Hg)
- Mercury, isopropylmethyl- (C4H10Hg)
- Mercury, ethyl-methyl- (C3H8Hg)
- Mercury, methyl-(norborn-2-yl)-, endo- (C8H14Hg)
- Mercury, methyl (norborn-2-yl)-, exo- (C8H14Hg)
- Mercury, (2,2-dimethylpropyl)methyl- (C6H14Hg)
- Mercury, methyl propyl- (C4H10Hg)