Species with data from:
Mollere, P.D.; Houk, K.N.; Bomse, D.S.; Morton, T.H., Photoelectron spectra of sterically congested alkenes and dienes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1976, 98, 4732.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- Tricyclo[188.8.131.52,7]decane,tricyclo[184.108.40.206,7]decylidene- (C20H28)
- 3-Hexene, 2,5-dimethyl-3,4-bis(1-methylethyl)- (C14H28)
- 1,4-Hexadiene, 2,5-dimethyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-3-(1-methylethylidene)- (C14H24)
- Cyclobutane,1,1,2,2-tetramethyl-3,4-bis(1-methylethylidene)- (C14H24)
- 2,4-Hexadiene, 2,5-dimethyl-3,4-bis(1-methylethyl)- (C14H26)
- 3-Hexene, 2,3,4,5-tetramethyl-, (Z)- (C10H20)
- 3-Hexene, 2,3,4,5-tetramethyl-, (E)- (C10H20)