- Formula: D2
- Molecular weight: 4.0282035556
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UFHFLCQGNIYNRP-VVKOMZTBSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7782-39-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: D2; UN 1957
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
|Ttriple||18.73||K||N/A||McConville and Pavese, 1988||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.0005 K; for normal D2 Temp. on IPTS-678, reproducible to 0.0002 K|
|Ttriple||18.69||K||N/A||McConville and Pavese, 1988||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.0005 K; for equilibrium D2 Temp. on IPTS-678, reproducible to 0.0002 K|
|Ttriple||18.65||K||N/A||Clusius and Weigand, 1940||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.2 K; see property X for dP/dT for c-l equil.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
McConville and Pavese, 1988
McConville, G.T.; Pavese, F., Physicochemical problems involved in measuring thermodynamic properties of normal and equilibrium deuterium at the triple point, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1988, 20, 337. [all data]
Clusius and Weigand, 1940
Clusius, K.; Weigand, K., Melting Curves of the Gases A, Kr, Xe, CH4, CH3D, CD4, C2H4, C2H6, COS, and PH3 to 200 Atmospheres Pressure. The Chane of Volume on Melting, Z. Phys. Chem., Abt. B, 1940, 46, 1-37. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Ttriple Triple point temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.