Species with data from:
Hildenbrand, D.L., Thermochemical studies of the gaseous lower valent fluorides of molybdenum, J. Chem. Phys., 1976, 65, 614.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- sulfur (S)
- molybdenum (Mo)
- Monosulfur monofluoride (FS)
- Molybdenum hexafluoride (F6Mo)
- Molybdenum tetrafluoride (F4Mo)
- Molybdenum monofluoride (FMo)
- Molybdenum trifluoride (F3Mo)
- Molybdenum pentafluoride (F5Mo)
- Molybdenum difluoride (F2Mo)