Species with data from:
Glockling, F.; Irwin, J.G.; Morrison, R.J.; Sweeney, J.J., A mass spectroscopic study of organomercurials and mercuric halides, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 1976, 19, 267.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Mercury, diphenyl- (C12H10Hg)
- Mercury, chloromethyl- (CH3ClHg)
- Mercury, bromomethyl- (CH3BrHg)
- Methylmercuric iodide (CH3HgI)
- Mercury, bis(3-fluorophenyl)- (C12H8F2Hg)