Species with data from:
Fehlner, T.P.; Ulman, J.; Nugent, W.A.; Kochi, J.K., Effect of alkyl substituents on the first ionization potential and on 5d10 ionization in dialkylmercury compounds, Inorg. Chem., 1976, 15, 2544.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Mercury, diethyl- (C4H10Hg)
- Mercury, dimethyl- (C2H6Hg)
- Di-n-propyl mercury (C6H14Hg)
- Diisopropyl mercury (C6H14Hg)
- Mercury di-n-butyl (C8H18Hg)
- Bis(isobutyl)mercury (C8H18Hg)
- Mercury, bis(2,2-dimethylpropyl)- (C10H22Hg)
- Mercury, (1,1-dimethylethyl)methyl- (C5H12Hg)
- Mercury, methyl(2-methylpropyl)- (C5H12Hg)
- Mercury, isopropylmethyl- (C4H10Hg)
- Mercury, ethyl-methyl- (C3H8Hg)
- Mercury, (2,2-dimethylpropyl)(2-methylpropyl)- (C9H20Hg)
- Mercury, (1,1-dimethylethyl)(1-methylethyl)- (C7H16Hg)
- Mercury, (1,1-dimethylethyl)ethyl- (C6H14Hg)
- Mercury, bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)- (C8H18Hg)
- Mercury, ethyl(1-methylethyl)- (C5H12Hg)