Species with data from:
Evans, M.B.; Newton, R., Inverse gas chromatography in the study of polymer degradation. Part I. Oxidation of squalene as a model for the oxidative degradation of natural rubber, Chromatographia, 1976, 9, 11, 561-566, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02275963 .
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Octanal (C8H16O)
- 1-Butanol (C4H10O)
- Styrene (C8H8)
- Acetic acid, butyl ester (C6H12O2)
- Benzene, (1-methylethyl)- (C9H12)
- 2-Hexanone (C6H12O)
- Benzene, chloro- (C6H5Cl)
- Benzene, nitro- (C6H5NO2)
- Pentanenitrile (C5H9N)
- Pentane, 1-bromo- (C5H11Br)