Species with data from:
Elder, J.F.; Beynon, J.H.; Cooks, R.G., The benzoyl ion. Thermochemistry and kinetic energy release, Org. Mass Spectrom., 1976, 11, 415.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzaldehyde (C7H6O)
- Acetophenone (C8H8O)
- Benzoic acid, methyl ester (C8H8O2)
- Benzophenone (C13H10O)
- Ethanedione, diphenyl- (C14H10O2)
- Benzoyl chloride (C7H5ClO)
- Benzamide (C7H7NO)
- Benzoic acid, phenyl ester (C13H10O2)
- Ethanone, 2,2,2-trifluoro-1-phenyl- (C8H5F3O)
- Benzoyl bromide (C7H5BrO)
- Benzoyl fluoride (C7H5FO)