Species with data from:
Distefano, G.; Pignataro, S.; Szepes, L.; Borossay, J., Photoelectron spectroscopy study of the triphenyl derivatives of the group IV elements, J. Organomet. Chem., 1976, 104, 173.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diphenylmethane (C13H12)
- Triphenylmethane (C19H16)
- Silane, diphenyl- (C12H12Si)
- Silane, triphenyl- (C18H16Si)
- Chlorotriphenyl tin (C18H15ClSn)
- Germane, bromotriphenyl- (C18H15BrGe)
- Benzene,1,1',1''-methylidynetris[2,4,6-trimethyl- (C28H34)
- triphenyltin hydride (C18H16Sn)
- triphenylgermanium (C18H16Ge)