Species with data from:
Ciocazanu, I.; Dogaru, V.; Zavoianu, D., Structure and reactivity of amides. Concerning the heats of combustion and formation of some unsaturated «alpha», «beta» amides derived from acetamide, Rev. Chim. (Bucharest), 1976, 27, 4-6.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetamide (C2H5NO)
- Benzeneacetamide (C8H9NO)
- 2-Propenamide, 3-phenyl- (C9H9NO)
- o-Nitrocinnamide (C9H8N2O3)
- o-Chlorobenzylidene acetamide (C9H8ClNO)
- p-Nitrobenzylidene acetamide (C9H8N2O3)