Species with data from:
Vovna, V.I.; Vilesov, F.I.; Lopatin, S.N., Photoelectron spectra of hydrazine and some alkyl derivatives, Opt. Spectrosc., 1975, 38, 143.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hydrazine, 1,1-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- Hydrazine (H4N2)
- Hydrazine, methyl- (CH6N2)
- Hydrazine, 1-butyl-1-methyl- (C5H14N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,1-diethyl- (C4H12N2)
- Hydrazine, ethyl- (C2H8N2)
- Hydrazine, (1-methylethyl)- (C3H10N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,1-dibutyl- (C8H20N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,1-bis(2-methylpropyl)- (C8H20N2)