Species with data from:
Vovna, V.I.; Lopatin, S.N.; Pettsol'd, R.; Vilesov, F.I., Photoelectron spectra and electronic structure of some phosphoryl compounds, Khim. Vys. Energ., 1975, 9, 9.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Triethyl phosphate (C6H15O4P)
- Phosphoric acid, trimethyl ester (C3H9O4P)
- Phosphorus oxychloride (Cl3OP)
- Hexamethylphosphoramide (C6H18N3OP)
- Ethyl dichlorophosphate (C2H5Cl2O2P)
- (Dimethylamino)phosphonic dichloride (C2H6Cl2NOP)