NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Vilcu, R.; Perisanu, S.; Ciocazanu, I., Heats of formation in the ideal gas state of some substances containing carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, Conf. Int. Thermodyn. Chim. C.R. 4th, 1975, 1, 105-112.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Pentanone, 4-hydroxy-4-methyl- (C6H12O2)
- Methyl methacrylate (C5H8O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, ethyl ester (C5H8O2)
- Ethyl acetoacetate (C6H10O3)
- Benzene, 1,2,4-trimethyl-5-(1-methylethyl)- (C12H18)
- Cyclohexanol, 2-methyl-, cis- (C7H14O)