NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Osborn, Ann G.; Douslin, Donald R., Vapor pressures and derived enthalpies of vaporization for some condensed-ring hydrocarbons, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1975, 20, 3, 229-231, https://doi.org/10.1021/je60066a022 .
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenanthrene (C14H10)
- Fluorene (C13H10)
- Acenaphthene (C12H10)
- Naphthalene, 2,6-dimethyl- (C12H12)
- Naphthalene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C12H12)
- Naphthalene, 2,7-dimethyl- (C12H12)
- Naphthalene, 1,8-dimethyl- (C12H12)