Species with data from:
Mines, G.W.; Thompson, H.W., The photoelectron spectra of amides, thioamides, ureas and thioureas, Spectrochim. Acta, 1975, 31, 137.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Urea (CH4N2O)
- Thiourea (CH4N2S)
- Urea, tetramethyl- (C5H12N2O)
- Ethanethioamide (C2H5NS)
- Thiourea, tetramethyl- (C5H12N2S)
- Methanethioamide, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H7NS)
- Ethanethioamide, N,N-dimethyl- (C4H9NS)
- thioformamide (CH3NS)
- HCSNH2+ (CH3NS+)