NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Egdell, R.; Green, J.C.; Rao, C.N.R., Photoelectron spectra of substituted benzenes, Chem. Phys. Lett., 1975, 33, 600.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetophenone (C8H8O)
- 4-Acetylanisole (C9H10O2)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-nitro- (C7H7NO2)
- Benzene, 1,4-dinitro- (C6H4N2O4)
- Benzenamine, N,N,4-trimethyl- (C9H13N)
- Benzaldehyde, 4-(dimethylamino)- (C9H11NO)
- Acetophenone, 4'-amino- (C8H9NO)
- Benzene, 1-methoxy-4-nitro- (C7H7NO3)
- Ethanone, 1-(4-bromophenyl)- (C8H7BrO)
- Acetophenone, 4'-nitro- (C8H7NO3)
- Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl-4-nitro- (C8H10N2O2)
- Benzene, nitroso- (C6H5NO)
- Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl-4-nitroso- (C8H10N2O)
- Benzenamine, 4-methoxy-N,N-dimethyl- (C9H13NO)
- 1,4-Benzenediamine, N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl- (C10H16N2)
- Benzenamine, 4-chloro-N,N-dimethyl- (C8H10ClN)