Species with data from:
Brown, R.S., A photoelectron investigation of acyl silanes: The photoelectron spectra of trimethylsilyl phenyl ketone and phenyl tert-butyl ketone, Can. J. Chem., 1975, 53, 2446.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Butanone, 3,3-dimethyl- (C6H12O)
- Phenyl tert-butyl ketone (C11H14O)
- Silane,benzoyltrimethyl- (C10H14OSi)
- Trimethylsilyl acetate (C5H12O2Si)