Species with data from:
Aue, D.H.; Webb, H.M.; Bowers, M.T., Proton affinities, ionization potentials, and hydrogen affinities of nitrogen and oxygen bases. Hybridization effects, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1975, 97, 4137.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetone (C3H6O)
- Ethyl ether (C4H10O)
- Dimethyl ether (C2H6O)
- Ethylene oxide (C2H4O)
- Ethanamine, N-ethyl- (C4H11N)
- Piperidine (C5H11N)
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- Ethylamine (C2H7N)
- Dimethylamine (C2H7N)
- Trimethylene oxide (C3H6O)
- Aziridine, 1-methyl- (C3H7N)
- Ethanamine, N-ethylidene (C4H9N)
- 1-Azabicyclo[1.1.0]butane (C3H5N)