NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Andon, R.J.L.; Martin, J.F., Thermodynamic Properties of Organic Oxygen Compounds 40. Heat Capacity and Entropy of Six Ethers, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1975, 7, 593.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Propane, 2-methoxy-2-methyl- (C5H12O)
- Butane, 1-methoxy- (C5H12O)
- Methyl propyl ether (C4H10O)
- Propane, 1-ethoxy- (C5H12O)
- Propane, 2-methoxy- (C4H10O)
- 1-Methoxydecane (C11H24O)