NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Aloisi, G.; Santini, S.; Savelli, G., Molecular complexes of heteroaromatic five membered ring compounds with tetracyanoethylene. Charge transfer spectra, equilibrium constants and ionization potentials of the donors, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. 1, 1975, 70, 2045.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Furan (C4H4O)
- Furan, 3-methyl- (C5H6O)
- Selenophene (C4H4Se)
- Thiophene, 3-bromo- (C4H3BrS)
- Thiophene, 2-(1,1-dimethylethyl)- (C8H12S)
- 2-Methoxythiophene (C5H6OS)
- Thiophene, 2-phenyl- (C10H8S)
- Tetramethylthiophene (C8H12S)
- 2-t-Butylfuran (C8H12O)
- 2-Thiophenecarbonitrile (C5H3NS)
- Tellurophene (C4H4Te)
- Furan, 3-bromo- (C4H3BrO)
- Selenophene, 2-chloro- (C4H3ClSe)
- Tellurophene,2-methyl- (C5H6Te)
- Furan,3-(1,1-dimethylethyl- (C8H12O)