Species with data from:
Yoshikawa, K.; Hashimoto, M.; Morishima, I., Photoelectron spectroscopic study of cyclic amines. The relation between ionization potentials, basicities, and s character of the nitrogen lone pair electrons, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1974, 96, 288.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyrrolidine (C4H9N)
- Piperidine (C5H11N)
- Piperidine, 1-methyl- (C6H13N)
- Pyrrolidine, 1-methyl- (C5H11N)
- Ethylenimine (C2H5N)
- Azetidine (C3H7N)
- Hexamethylenimine (C6H13N)
- Aziridine, 2-methyl- (C3H7N)
- Aziridine, 2,2-dimethyl- (C4H9N)
- 1-Methyl-hexahydroazepine (C7H15N)
- 1,2,2-Trimethylaziridine (C5H11N)