- Formula: C2H3I
- Molecular weight: 153.9497
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GHXZPUGJZVBLGC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 593-66-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Vinyl iodide; iodoethylene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|9.32||PE||Salahub and Boschi, 1974||LLK|
|9.33||PE||Mines and Thompson, 1973||LLK|
|9.296||S||Boschi and Salahub, 1972||LLK|
|9.35||PE||Wittel, Bock, et al., 1974||Vertical value; LLK|
|9.32||PE||Boschi and Salahub, 1974||Vertical value; LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Salahub and Boschi, 1974
Salahub, D.R.; Boschi, R.A., A pot-pourri of UV and PE spectra of iodides, Chem. Spectrosc. Photochem. Vac. Ultraviolet, Proc. Adv. Study Inst. 1973, 1974, 191. [all data]
Mines and Thompson, 1973
Mines, G.W.; Thompson, H.W., Photoelectron spectra of vinyl and allyl halides, Spectrochim. Acta Part A, 1973, 29, 1377. [all data]
Boschi and Salahub, 1972
Boschi, R.A.; Salahub, D.R., The far ultra-violet spectra of some branched chain iodo-alkanes, iodo-cycloalkanes, fluoro-iodoalkanes and iodo-alkenes, Mol. Phys., 1972, 24, 735. [all data]
Wittel, Bock, et al., 1974
Wittel, K.; Bock, H.; Manne, R., Photoelectron spectra of iodo ethylenes. A simple method to incorporate spin orbit coupling in molecular orbital models, Tetrahedron, 1974, 30, 651. [all data]
Boschi and Salahub, 1974
Boschi, R.A.A.; Salahub, D.R., The high resolution photoelectron spectra of some iodoalkanes, iodocycloalkanes, iodoalkenes, and fluoroiodohydrocarbons, Can. J. Chem., 1974, 52, 1217. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.