Species with data from:
Rademacher, P., Photoelectron spectra and conformation of cyclic N,N'-dimethylhydrazines, Tetrahedron Lett., 1974, 83.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridazine hexahydro-1,2-dimethyl- (C6H14N2)
- Pyrazolidine, 1,2-dimethyl- (C5H12N2)
- 2,3-Diazabicyclo[2.2.1]heptane, 2,3-dimethyl- (C7H14N2)
- 2,3-Diazabicyclo[2.2.2]octane, 2,3-dimethyl- (C8H16N2)
- 1,2,4,5-Tetrazine, hexahydro-1,2,4,5-tetramethyl- (C6H16N4)
- 2,3-Diazabicyclo[2.2.1]hept-5-ene,2,3-dimethyl- (C7H12N2)
- 2,3-Diazabicyclo[2.2.2]oct-5-ene,2,3-dimethyl- (C8H14N2)
- 1,2-Diazacyclohex-4-ene, 1,2-dimethyl- (C6H12N2)
- 1,2-Dimethyldiaziridine (C3H8N2)
- 1,2-Diazetidine, 1,2-dimethyl- (C4H10N2)