- Monomer Formula: C6H12
- Monomer Molecular weight: 84.1595
- CAS Registry Number: 25067-06-5
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
|S°solid,1 bar||171.3||J/mol*K||N/A||Lebedev and Lebedev, 1974||glass phase; Deposited in VINITI, No 2118-74, 30 July 1974.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Lebedev and Lebedev, 1974
Lebedev, B.V.; Lebedev, N.K., Thermodynamic properties of amorphous polyhex-1-ene and thermodynamics of its synthesis, Zhur. Fiz. Khim., 1974, 48, 2899-2900. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
S°solid,1 bar Entropy of solid at standard conditions (1 bar)
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.